I am proud to announce version 2.0 of ICW.
Special thanks to Martin Burrows, professional Coach, without whom this new version would have not been there.
And this is a great new version with tons of new stuff!
- training sessions and plans from Martin’s Burrow, professional coach
- new workout colouring scheme, matching power zones, for best clarity
- support for folders to help organize custom workout sessions
- support for exporting and importing workouts as ERG/MRC files
- support for upload to TrainingPeaks
- uploading activities to Strava is free for everyone
- miscellaneous fixes and improvements
Feedback welcome, enjoy, get stronger!
4 thoughts on “Version 2.0”
First, this is a great apps. I upgraded to the Pro version, but I fail to find out how to import or export ERG/MRC workouts files. Can you explain how to ?
Never mind. I did look hard enough at first. To export, it is through the share function.
Indeed, the share button will allow you to do that. In addition I’ll implement in the next version a direct file selection dialog so that it’s possible to pick ERG/MRC files by browsing the filesystem. At the moment you need to use another app (for instance Training Peaks or a file manager) to export or send ERG/MRC, and ICW will be proposed to import them.
Just to let you know that with the new 2.1 version, it is now possible to directly pick workout files to import in a custom directory (from the workouts screen)